Thank you for your interest in writing for SwapThink! We’d love to hear from you.
Before You Submit
- Read our latest pieces and familiarize yourself with one or two articles already on the site to get a better feel for the type of topic and writing style we think our readers most appreciate.
- Keep your audience in mind. The goal is to enlighten, educate, and inspire. Make sure your topic and pitch fit our brand and tone.
- Proof read your submission – technical proficiency is a huge must. Flawless grammar and spelling and clear, organized posts are critical.
- Check out the categories on the site and choose one you think best fits your post idea. Some of these categories can be cross-applied, but stick to one for your post.
- Send us a brief (30-40 word) description of your piece and why you feel it’s a great fit for SwapThink.
- Include an author bio in your e-mail. These are about 2-3 sentences and should give us a sense of who you are and what’s important to you.
- Submit your post via the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us a sample of your work that best represents the type of piece you’d want to publish on SwapThink.
- We’ll let you know whether your pitch is a good fit for us.
Our editors will review your submission and get back to you as soon as we can.We look forward to hearing what you think!